Sue has been in the industry since 1992 and became an adviser in 2004. Sue provides friendly, tailor made, high quality, personal and holistic financial planning to private clients, trustees and employers. Building relationships and treating the customer fairly is key and the majority of her clients are long-standing.
One of her particular strengths is presenting to small or large groups and educating clients in an easy to understand friendly manner.
Sue is currently studying to gain her Chartered Status which she hopes to complete within the next six months.
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
- Personal Investment Planning
- Investment Options Planning
- Taxation and Trusts
- Diploma in Financial Services, Regulations and Ethics
- Certificate in Equity Release and Long Term Care
- Holistic and Strategic Financial Planning
- Bespoke Retirement Planning
- Financial Awareness and Pre-retirement Seminars to Small, Medium and Multinational Companies
Sue has two children, so weekends are spent between kickboxing matches, dance and gymnastic classes. She likes to watch ice hockey where possible and she is an off-ice game official for her local team. Sue is also the secretary of the Bearsted Scout Association.