Nick began his career working in a specialist team for Final Salary Scheme administration. He then became an IFA in 1999, specialising in annuities, drawdown and pension transfers.
Joining LEBC in 2008 to create The Retirement Adviser to advise individuals, trustees and employers on their pension options. The Retirement Adviser has grown significantly since inception and now has over 250 advisers and staff. Working on behalf of large FTSE 100 businesses, trustees and household brands the business has grown significantly advising 10,000’s individuals each year.
He is a regular contributor to industry and national press in relation to pension and retirement issues.
- BA (Hons)
- Financial Planning Certificate
- Diploma in Financial Planning (Dip PFS)
- K10 Retirement Options
- K20 Pension Investment Options
- MAQ Mortgage Advice Qualification
- CF9 Pensions Simplification
- SV1 Savings and Investments
- Retirement Advice and Flexible Retirement Options
- Pension Increase Exchange (PIE)
- Pension Protection Fund (PPF)
- Enhanced Transfer Value (ETV)
- Buy in/Out Advice for Pension Scheme
- Guidance and Advice Services for Scheme members
Nick plays rugby for Redingensians Rugby club and coaches his son U8s team.