Natasha started her career in financial services in 2000 and spent 15 years with a large national IFA firm before joining LEBC in 2015, helping to set up LEBC’s Maidstone office. Natasha achieved Chartered status in 2009. Natasha's passion is for inheritance tax and later life planning, and helping families achieve their objectives across the generations with good tax planning, and utilising her strong links with other professionals in this area.
- BA Honors degree in Psychology
- Chartered Financial Planner
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning (including Trusts and Taxation, Business Financial Planning and Long-Term Care)
- Diploma in Financial Planning (including Pensions, Retirement Options, Mortgages and Equity Release)
- Associate of the Personal Finance Society
- SOLLA Accredited Later Life Adviser
- Inheritance Tax and Estate Planning
- Care Fee Funding and Later Life Planning
- Private Client and Trustee Investment Strategies
- Retirement Accumulation and Decumulation Strategies
- Lifetime Protection Planning
Natasha is involved with several local charities and is an assistant leader of her local Rainbows unit (Girl Guiding for five to seven year olds). Natasha loves spending time with her two children, is a keen gardener, reader and dog walker but also gives up time as a Dementia Champion, trying to create dementia friendly communities on behalf of Alzheimer’s UK, a cause about which she is passionate.