Geoff has worked in Financial Services since 2001 and advises clients on all aspects of investments, pensions, tax and trusts. His detailed and technical knowledge of all types of pension arrangements has enabled him to achieve specialist authorisation for Retirement Options and Pension Transfers advice.
Geoff specialises in Investment Planning and Inheritance Tax Planning. He also offers pre-retirement and post-retirement planning including transfers, income drawdown and self-invested schemes.
- BSc Computer Studies with Accountancy and Finance
- Chartered Financial Planner
- Fellow of the Personal Finance Society (FPFS)
- Chartered Insurance Institute - Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
- AF1 Personal Tax & Trust Planning
- AF2 Business Financial Planning
- AF3 Pension Planning
- AF4 Investment Planning
- AF5 Financial Planning Process
Geoff enjoys sports, as well as spending time with his family.