A strategic-thinking, catalyst for change with more than 20 years experience as a global finance leader and extensive international experience in complex environments, Dermid has been responsible for the largest and most successful FMCG brands, including Bacardi-Martini Corporation, Procter and Gamble and Coca-Cola.
While operating at main board and divisional board level, he is recognised as a technically strong CFO with outstanding people management skills and commercial awareness. Particular areas of expertise are:
- Leading strategy development focused on cash generation, revenue and profit growth
- Enterprise-wide cost optimisation
- Systems aligned to business needs, reporting, data rationalisation and financial modelling
- Leading loyal and highly dedicated finance teams to transform operational results
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Finance - The University of Glasgow
- Bachelor's Degree in Philosophy and Religious Studies - Gregorian University
In his spare time Dermid enjoys writing, travelling and training.