David has over 18 years' experience in the financial services industry and has been advising both private and corporate clients as an Independent Financial Advisor for the majority of this time. David became a Charted Financial Planner in 2012 and also is also a Fellow of the CII.
David specialises in providing bespoke and high quality financial advice to both personal clients and small to medium sized businesses.
- Advanced Diploma and Fellow
- AF1 Personal Tax and Trust Planning
- AF2 Business Financial Planning
- AF3 Pension Planning
- AF5 Financial Planning Process
- J01 Personal Tax
- J02 Trusts
- J03 The Tax and Legal Aspects of Business
- J04 Pension Funding Options
- J05 Pension Income Options
- J06 Investment Principles Markets and Environment
- J07 Supervision in a Regulated Environment
- J08 Financial Planning Practice
- Pre & Post Retirement Planning including Defined Benefit Pensions
- Personal and Corporate Investment Advice
- Inheritance Tax Planning
David likes the majority of sports and having recently hung up his football boots he spends his time mountain biking, playing golf and spending time with his family.