LEBC are constantly investing in the future of the business, be it through new technology or in supporting staff, particularly with their career progression, or in seeking professional qualifications.
For more information about joining LEBC
Your future. Our future.
When you join LEBC, you take your place within an ambitious team that’s passionate about providing impartial financial advice "by putting the client at the centre of everything we do".
Our people enjoy upholding these values, not just for the company, but for themselves. They also know that we are here to support them every step of the way, providing opportunities for progression and enabling them to achieve their career aspirations. Which is why, in the same way we empower our clients, and we also empower our employees to succeed. Be this in gaining professional training and qualifications, or growing and nurturing their own portfolio of clients.
We offer an attractive salary and wide range of benefits, including:
- Competitive pay and bonuses
- Minimum of 24 days’ holiday and the opportunity to increase to 30 with service years
- 3 days extra holiday gifted between Christmas and New Year
- 1 day volunteering leave a year where you can contribute your time to a good cause you feel passionate about
- Company pension, life cover and health schemes
- Flexible working arrangements